Junior Software Engineer at LARKinfolab
In our growing team of specialists we are looking for a Junior Software Engineer.Show More
As Software Engineer at LARKinfolab you will work together with your colleagues in the Software Development team as well as our data scientists. You are responsible for the development, testing and implementation of Windows form / Web applications for our clients which help them to effectively use their data within for their core business processes. In your role you will cover the process of defining the right questions, building state-of-art solutions using the latest developments in your field and deploying the solutions into production. With your experience, you will play an important role in further building LARKinfolab’s expertise in this field.
You will work with a wide range of data sources and programming languages to develop and implement data-driven solutions. For every assignment you are part of an agile and solutions-oriented team. We will ensure that you have sufficient room to investigate and develop new solutions within your area of expertise. We are always looking for new innovations to surprise and help our clients further in their challenges.
What do we expect from you?
- At least a bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Knowledge of front end development, i.e. HTML/CSS.
- Experience with coding in R or Python.
- Experience with BI software such as Qlik Sense, Tableau or Power BI.
- Knowledge of database and data processing technology such as SQL, Hadoop or Spark and cloud platforms.
- Good knowledge of application design.
- Good problem-framing and problem solving skills.
- Passion for software development and for working together with clients to find the best solutions.
- A strong personality as consultant and as team member.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eager to expand your knowledge and skills.
LARKinfolab is a specialist boutique consultancy firm in the field of data analytics. Our clients range from large multinationals to SME’s (in Dutch: MKB’s) and start-ups. Our culture is pro-active, informal and unconventional. At LARKinfolab you will get plenty of room to develop your own expertise and ideas and we encourage innovation and piloting. Passion, collaboration, vision and a sense of humor are key ingredients of our organization.
As a partner in the Brightlands Smart Services campus in Heerlen we are in the middle of the developments and dynamics of the campus environment and work closely together with the local partners and knowledge areas.
- A great place to work with top clients and a great team culture!
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Access to Brightlands Smart Services facilities
- Flexible working environment
- Excellent terms of employment and compensation
- Informal, professional working environment and possibility to create your own schedule
For more information or to send us your application please contact Humberto Kelkboom at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 6 26058915.